As people around the world become more concerned about not consuming meat and other animal products, and as gluten intolerance increases, the question of how to balance these needs with some of Japan's most emblematic dishes like ramen is becoming more and more pertinent: the appetizing wheat noodles cooked and served in a broth and topped with almost any ingredients you can think of invariably have at least some meat involved in their preparation and are not gluten-free, putting them out of reach for many. With its ZenB Plant-Based Ramen Noodles, the 200-year-old Mizkan Group offers a delicious solution to the problem.
The ZenB Plant-Based Ramen Noodles contains four 80 g (2.8 oz) servings of ramen noodles made from yellow split peas. Rich in protein and dietary fiber but gluten-free, they retain the chewy texture you get with regular ramen yet boast a much higher nutritional value. And to give you the opportunity to try them in different settings, it also contains four 42-60 g (1.5-2.1 oz) packs of soup, so you can make your own vegetable broth soy, miso, or salt, or spicy goma tan-tan ramen in just 10 minutes!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 4 servings of ramen noodles and 4 different soups
- Soup flavors: vegetable broth soy, vegetable broth miso, vegetable broth salt, goma tan-tan
- Noodles made of yellow split peas
- Serving: 80 g (2.8 oz)
- Soup pack weight: 42-60 g (1.5-2.1 oz)
- Energy per serving (noodles only): 260 kcal
- Made by food manufacturer Mizkan Group (founded in 1804)