Its full name is Moringa oleifera but the good folks on Japan's Okinawa islands that grow it organically and pesticide-free know it simply as moringa, a herb that contains more than 90 vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, including nine kinds of essential amino acids that cannot be produced in the body. But it isn't just moringa that you get with the Green Up Moringa Enzyme Juice: this amazing concoction also contains shima mulberry, fermented sugarcane pulp, water-soluble dextrin, pine enzyme, barley grass, and roasted soybean flour that are a treat for all the parts of your body that suffer from a modern-day lifestyle!
Is your lifestyle irregular and doesn't allow you to eat properly and get enough nutrients for your body? Is your skin dry and lacking in elasticity? Do you want your intestines to be more active and help metabolize your food more effectively? If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, the Green Up Moringa Enzyme Juice is what you need. Just dissolve the contents of one pack (the box comes with 30, enough to last a full month) in half a glass of hot or cold water or milk, and drink it with your breakfast – or even instead of it.
Specs and Features:
- Contents: 30 packs, 5 g (0.17 oz) each
- Ingredients: Okinawan moringa, Okinawan mulberry, fermented sugarcane pulp, water-soluble dextrin, pine enzyme, barley grass, roasted soybean flour
- Energy (per 100 g/3.5 oz): 380 kcal
- Moisture (per 100 g/3.5 oz): 3.8 g
- Protein (per 100 g/3.5 oz): 10.8 g
- Fats (per 100 g/3.5 oz): 2.7 g
- Carbohydrates (per 100 g/3.5 oz): 78.2 g
- Minerals (per 100 g/3.5 oz): 5.0 g
- Sodium (per 100 g/3.5 oz): 82 mg
- Salt equivalent (per 100 g/3.5 oz): 0.21 g
- Preparation: dissolve in 100-120 ml (1/2 glass) of hot or cold water or milk
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
- Made in Japan