It's been a part of Chinese cuisine for ages but black vinegar, made either from rice (in South China) or sorghum, peas, barley, bran, and chaff (in the north), has recently become something of a celebrity also in Japan because of its health benefits. As a food supplement, it's said to help lower blood pressure. Combined here with garlic, the Suntory Black Vinegar Garlic shows its results can be even more impressive!
It isn't just blood pressure, though: Suntory's Black Vinegar Garlic capsules are filled with essential mino acids like tryptophan, lysine, and phenylalanine that are the building blocks of proteins, hormones, and neurotransmitters, and that we can't easily get from our regular nutrition. With two capsules every day, you can really offer your body some of the things it needs to function properly. And at 60 capsules per pack, you are good for a month, so try it and see the effects for yourself!
The Suntory Black Vinegar Garlic features:
- Contains 60 capsules
- Recommended daily dosage: 2 capsules
- Ingredients: safflower oil, black vinegar fermenting mash, garlic powder, black vinegar powder, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, caramel coloring
- Black vinegar rich in essential amino acids (tryptophan, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, histidine) and acetic acid
- Energy (2 tablets/814 mg): 4.91 kcal
- Protein (2 tablets/814 mg): 0.25 g
- Fat (2 tablets/814 mg): 0.36 g
- Carbohydrates (2 tablets/814 mg): 0.17 g
- Sodium (2 tablets/814 mg): 0-3 mg
- Potassium (2 tablets/814 mg): less than 1mg
- Phosphorus (2 tablets/814 mg): less than 1mg
- Made by Suntory, one of Japan's biggest food and beverage companies
- Instructions: Japanese