It might sound a little exotic but manjericao is actually a variety of basil, which in the case of the Manjericao Well Tea comes from Okinawa, the archipelago that forms Japan's southernmost region. But it isn't just basil that you are getting with the Manjericao Well Tea: this is a special blend of basil, orange daylily, lemongrass, and roasted green tea (hojicha), whose combined effect addresses a variety of everyday problems including stress, irritability, or lack of motivation.
What a dose of Manjericao Well Tea basically does is help regulate your autonomic nervous system, i.e., the part of your body that regulates some of its most crucial processes like heart rate, blood pressure, and digestion. Easy to prepare (like any other tea: just pour hot water over one tea bag – it works fine with cold water too!) and free of flavoring and coloring agents, preservatives, sweeteners, or GMOs, this is really a cup of nature giving your body everything it needs after a tiring day!
Specs and Features:
- Contents: 15 tea bags, 2 g (0.07 oz) each
- Ingredients: Okinawa manericao/basil, orange daylily, lemongrass, roasted green tea
- Energy (2 g): 7.6 kcal
- Protein (2 g): 0.3 g
- Fat (2 g): 0.08 g
- Carbohydrates (2 g): 1.5 g
- Salt equivalent (2 g): 0.002 g
- Caffeine (2 g): 6 mg
- No flavoring or coloring agents, preservatives, thickeners, sweeteners, or GMOs
- Preparation: pour 500 ml (17 fl oz) of hot or cold water over 1 tea bag
- Made in Japan