Famous for its bitter taste, the goya is sometimes called the "bitter melon" in English but is more like a cucumber with an uneven surface. It is considered one of the reasons for the longevity of the inhabitants of the islands of Okinawa in the far south of Japan. A superfood packed full of vitamins and minerals, goya is also good for lowering blood sugar levels and helping getting rid of toxins. If you think that your vegetable intake isn't what it should be, Suntory's Green Juice Goya Tablets are a practical way to increase it and benefit from goya's special powers at the same time!
Even though Okinawan goya is the main ingredient, the Green Juice Goya Tablets have a couple of other aces up their tiny sleeves; namely, green matcha tea, barley leaves from the prefecture of Kumamoto on the island of Kyushu, and oligofructose, a low-sugar sweetener made from fruits and vegetables. A daily dosage of 5-15 tablets of this amazing combination boosts your energy even if you don't eat the 350 grams (12 ounces) of veggies you really should. And with 150 tablets in the pack, you'll be good good to go for many days!
The Green Juice Goya Tablets features:
- Contains 150 tablets
- Daily dosage: 5-15 tablets
- Ingredients: barley leaves, maltitol, goya extract, oligofructose, matcha green tea
- Energy (5 tablets/1.25 mg): 3.51 kcal
- Protein (5 tablets/1.25 mg): 0.01-0.21 g
- Fats (5 tablets/1.25 mg): 0.02-0.09 g
- Carbohydrate (5 tablets/1.25 mg): 1.02 g
- Vitamin K (5 tablets/1.25 mg): 0.37-24.5 µg
- Made by Suntory, one of Japan's largest food and beverage companies
- Instructions: Japanese