The name says "ginger" but that isn't the only thing going on here about: that's just the "secret ingredient," so to speak. To see them all, check the list below. Suffice to say, if it's botanical and grows in Japan's fields, forests, mountains, or seas - be it fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, berries, or even seaweed - it is probably in the Manda Koso Ginger Health Supplement Paste, fermented for three years and three months to ensure all the nutritional value in it is distilled and ready for your body.
The Manda Koso Ginger Health Supplement Paste contains 31 packets, each containing 2.5 g (0.08 oz) of this marvelous paste that you can use with toast or other meals. Always keep a couple with you, so you can use them even when you are not at home: one or two every day gives you everything you didn't get (or get enough) from your regular meals - and at only 6 kcal per pack! Try this and discover one of the reasons Japanese cuisine is among the healthiest diets in the world!
The Manda Koso Ginger Health Supplement Paste features:
- Fermented botanical superfood
- Weight: 77.5 g/2.7 oz (2.5 g/0.08 oz x 31 packets)
- Ingredients: Sugars (brown sugar, fructose, glucose), large fruits (apple, persimmon, banana, pineapple), grains (white rice, brown rice, glutinous rice, millet, barley, millet, corn), citrus fruits (tangerine, hassaku orange, navel orange, iyokan, lemon, amanatsu, kabosu, kumquat, pomelo, ponkan, yuzu), small fruits (grape, chocolate vine, fig, kiwi, crimson glory vine, Chinese bayberry, strawberry, plum), beans and sesame (soybean, black sesame, white sesame, black bean), root vegetables (ginger, carrot, garlic, burdock, lily root, lotus root), seaweed (hijiki, wakame, nori, ao nori, konbu), honey, walnuts, starch, cucumber, celery, shiso
- Energy (100 g/3.5 oz): 240 kcal
- Protein (100 g/3.5 oz): 3 g (0.10 oz)
- Fats (100 g/3.5 oz): 0
- Carbohydrates (100 g/3.5 oz): 57 g (2 oz)
- Salt equivalent (100 g/3.5 oz): 0.07-0.2 g (0.002-0.007)
- Vitamin B6 (100 g/3.5 oz): 0.1-0.4 mg
- Made in Japan