Sometimes the best things come from simplicity rather than complexity, and the Zojirushi Stan. Coffee Maker truly exemplifies this: it won't roast or grind your coffee beans, nor will it make you a cup of espresso that'll have you dreaming of Milan. Its strength lies in its ability to make plain pour-over (drip) coffee that everybody loves, and delivers this exceptionally well in any capacity up to 420 ml (14.2 fl oz). And the reason its coffee tastes so good is also simple: the water is heated twice before dripping, allowing your coffee's aroma and flavor to be extracted by both brewing and steaming!
There are a couple of other small details that make the Zojirushi Stan. Coffee Maker a great choice: its water tank is detachable for easier cleaning; it has measurements for either three regular cups or two mugs; and the pot and filter basket are a single unit, so you can pour your coffee with the filter still in if you are going for that extra kick! It's easy to use, stylish, and makes great coffee. Is there any better companion for beginning your day?
Specs and Features:
- Model: EC-XA30-BA
- Removable water tank
- Integrated pot and filter basket for easier handling
- Dimensions: 15 x 22.5 x 23.5 cm (5.9 x 8.9 x 9.3")
- Weight: 1.8 kg (3.9 lbs)
- Maximum capacity: 420 ml (14.2 fl oz)
- Makes 2 mugs (approx. 180 ml / 6.1 fl oz each) or 2 coffee cups (approx. 120 ml / 4.1 fl oz each)
- Heating temperature: 95°C (203°F)
- Power consumption: 650 W
- Manual/instructions: Japanese