Kitchens end up being storehouses of unwanted and rarely used utensils and devices, but you can be certain that the Zojirushi Stan. Automatic Cooking Pot will not become one of them! Available in two colors (white and black) and combining an electric cooker/steamer like the rice cookers every Japanese family owns, a detachable pot that can be used on a stove, and an extra tool for cooking food in plastic bags, it allows you to prepare a variety of dishes easily and effortlessly – and they don't even need to be Japanese dishes either!
Meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, stews – everything short of frying, the Zojirushi Stan. Automatic Cooking Pot can handle in a capacity up to 2.3 liters (0.6 gallons). Steaming/cooking things in bags is perhaps its most valuable asset, not only because it makes cooking even complex dishes easy, but because it keeps in all the flavors and nutrients. And of course, you will love the convenience of reusing the leftovers in the pot that you can then put in the refrigerator as it is and then heat up the next day on the stove!
Specs and Features:
- Model: EL-KA23
- Colors: black, white
- Dimensions: 28.5 x 31 x 22.5 cm (11.2 x 12.2 x 8.9")
- Height with open lid: 46.5 cm (18.3")
- Weight: 7 kg (15.4 lbs)
- Capacity: 2.3 l (0.6 gal)
- Rice cooking capacity up to 0.54 l (3 portions)
- Temperature range: 40-100°C (104-212°F)
- Power consumption: 900 W
- Power cord length: 1.4 m (4.5 ft)
- Comes with 2 x plastic bag holders and lid, pot lid, rice measuring cup
- Manual/instructions: Japanese