For a nation with no wheat tradition (because, well, rice) Japan has managed to rise very fast and very high in the bread-producing world – and like everything else, when the Japanese decide to do something, they don't stop until they take it to the highest level of perfection. Take the Zojirushi Stan EQ-FA22-BA Toaster Oven, for example: from its sleek black and brown exterior to its two quartz tube heaters (a far infrared one on the top, and a regular one at the bottom), it won't just make the perfect toast, it also looks good while doing it.
The Zojirushi Stan EQ-FA22-BA Toaster Oven is not your run-of-the-mill toaster oven: it comes with nine different programs with special temperature settings for some very specific uses including croissant, frozen croissant, buns, handmade bread, and, of course, toast that is crispy on the outside but fluffy on the inside. And to customize things even more, it's equipped with a precision timer that goes from half a minute to 30 minutes in increments of 30 seconds (for 0.5 to 9.5 minutes) or one minute (for 10 to 30 minutes). And because there's nothing worse than a half-burnt oven, its door is removable so you can clean every last corner.
Specs and Features:
- For 2 slices of bread
- Removable door for easier cleaning
- Temperatures: 80-250°C (176-482°F)
- Settings: 9
- Heater type: 2 quartz tube heaters (1 top far infrared, 1 bottom)
- Timer: 0.5-9.5 minutes in 30-second increments, 10-30 minutes in 1-minute increments
- Dimensions: aprox. 33.5 x 30.0 x 26.5 cm (13.2 x 11.8 x 10.4")
- Weight: approx. 4.3 kg (9.4 lbs)
- Power consumption: 1,000 W
- Power cord length: 1.2 m (3.9 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese