There are many ways to define happiness but for Tokyo office workers who need to spend ten hours in suits and dress shoes (with heels if they are women), more often than not, happiness is getting home in the evening, taking the shoes off and let their feet rest, preferably in a warm setting. The Fuwapoka Room Shoes by Atex Lourdes have been designed to provide exactly this type of comfort, both in terms of softness and warmth with the help of one of your kitchen appliances: your microwave oven!
The Fuwapoka Room Shoes come in pink and gray and for sizes 22 to 26 cm (US women’s 5 to 10 and EU 35 to 42). They feature a removable sole that is essentially a heat-storing pad. The ceramic beads absorb heat and keep it alive for about 30 minutes, enough time to restore the circulation in your tired feet. All you have to do is take the soles out, put them in the microwave oven for 1 minute 40 seconds at 500 W or 1 minute 20 seconds at 600 W, and then insert them in the shoes, put the slippers on, and sit back in your favorite armchair!
Specs and Features:
- Microwavable warming slippers
- Colors: pink, gray
- For shoe sizes: 22-26 cm (US women's 5-10, EU 35-42)
- Removable heat pad soles with heat-storing ceramic beads
- Suggested microwave time: 500 W 1 min. 40 sec., 600 W 1 min. 20 sec.
- Warmth retention: approx. 30 minutes
- Nonslip soles
- Dimensions: approx. 14 x 28 x 11 cm (5.5 x 11 x 4.3")
- Weight (each): 450 g (1 lb)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)