It is called the Fluffy Electric Hot Water Bottle Cushion and, technically speaking, it does use water to heat your bedding – or your hands, feet, or other parts of your body. But the truth is that this is the next level of this most classic heating device: the water contained in the main bag doesn't need to be heated in a pot and then poured in. The technology here is more sophisticated, safe, and trouble-free, and has the "bottle" ready in just 15 minutes!
The heating part of Prismate's Fluffy Electric Hot Water Bottle Cushion is taken care of by the heat storage adapter that comes with it: you just plug that in for 15 minutes. Then you can put the "bottle" in the soft and fluffy insulation cover and it stays 60°C (140°F) for three hours on your body or about seven hours under your covers, meaning you will stay warm for a whole night's sleep. Try it (it comes in two colors, greige or camel, to better fit your style) and your winters will never be the same!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: greige, camel
- Heating time: 15 min.
- Heat retention time: 7 hours (under covers), 3 hours (on the body)
- Temperature: 60°C (140°F)
- Load capacity: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Dimensions: 260 x 188 x 45 mm (10.2 x 7.4 x 1.7")
- Insulation cover dimensions: 305 x 210 x 35 mm (12 x 8.2 x 1.3")
- Weight: 1.33 kg (2.9 lbs)
- Operating power: AC 100 V, 2.5 A, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 270 W
- Power cord: 75 cm (2.4 ft)
- Materials: six-layered PVC, polyester
- Comes with main unit, heat storage adapter, insulation cover
- Instructions/manual: Japanese