If you live in a really cold country, you probably have heated floors at home but what happens if you live somewhere like Japan, where you don't enjoy such convenient comfort (not even central heating)? The answer is: you get a pair of Thanko Dokodemo Yukadan Heated Slippers! The idea is simple yet ingenious. With a temperature of between 42°C (107.6°F) and 51°C (123.8°F) over their three settings, these "anywhere heated floor" slippers keep your feet warm, which, as we all know, is the first, well, step to a warm body!
The Thanko Dokodemo Yukadan Heated Slippers get their power from any USB source (battery or AC adapter). They come with cables for both, but you will need to provide them with the actual source (USB 5V 1A and above will do). The cables even have on/off switches, so you can customize them according to your needs. They have pockets to accommodate most mobile batteries, they work for up to 10 hours depending on the source you use, and they are washable, so your feet always feel both clean and warm!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 125 x 305 x 110 mm (4.9 x 12 x 4.3")
- Weight: 322 g (11.3 oz)
- Power source: USB 5V 1A and above (1 port or battery per slipper)
- Temperature settings: high (51°C/123.8°F), medium (46°C/114.8°F), low (42°C/107.6°F)
- Heaters: detachable high-output carbon heaters
- Power consumption: 8W on 5V/800 mA
- Operating time: 3-10 hours depending on the power source
- Battery pocket dimensions: 75 x 120 mm (2.9 x 4.7")
- Comes with 2 13 cm (5.1") USB battery cables and 2 180 cm (5.9 ft) USB adapter cables with on/off switches
- Batteries not included
- Instructions/manual: Japanese