At first glance, the Iris Ohyama Triple Heating Cushion looks like a regular seat warmer that you can use at home when the central heating is off but you haven't finished binging on the last season of your favorite series. This gray, 450 x 330 x 30 mm (17.7 x 12.9 x 1.1"), USB-powered cushion has a couple more tricks up its sleeve, though, that make it even more useful at home, in the office, and even on your next camping trip in the mountains. And they are all because of its three-part design.
Contrary to most heating cushions, you can fold the Iris Ohyama Triple Heating Cushion in a way that allows you to use it either as a body warmer (by hugging it) or as a hand warmer by inserting your hands in the openings, like you would with a muff. Plug it into any USB mobile battery, set its temperature according to your needs or preferences (there are four settings to choose from), and forget the cold anywhere you are. It's also waterproof, so it won't mind the rain either!
Specs and Features:
- Seat warmer, body warmer, and hand warmer all in one
- Temperature controller: 4 steps
- Color: gray
- Dimensions: approx. 450 x 330 x 30 mm (17.7 x 12.9 x 1.1")
- Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz)
- Materials: polyester, vinyl, polyurethane
- Power consumption: 10W
- Input power: 5V/2A
- USB: type-A, type-C
- USB power cord length: 100 cm (3.3 ft)
- Comes with carrying pouch
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)