The most common complaint people have about mosquito coils is their smell: for every person who thinks that that very particular smell is what gives the coils character, there is another one who cites it as the reason they cannot stand them regardless of their undisputed effectiveness. Earth Chemicals from Osaka that has been in the insecticide business since the early 20th century, and has found a way to keep everyone happy: the Earth Uzumaki Ko Pro Aroma Mosquito Coils!
Besides the 32.5 mg of pyrethroid responsible for keeping mosquitoes away, each of the Earth Uzumaki Ko Pro Aroma Mosquito Coils also contains a powder made of plants that gives it a fragrance of either lavender, rose, or chamomile. Choose a scent to match your mood and enjoy not only seven mosquito-free hours but also a beautiful aroma. The coils come in vintage round cans in a pack of either 30 or 50!
Specs and Features:
- Option: 30 coils, 50 coils
- Regular-sized mosquito-repelling coils
- Fragrances: lavender, rose, chamomile
- Coils/fragrance (30-coil box): 10 coils each of lavender, rose, and chamomile
- Coils/fragrance (50-coil box): lavender and rose (20 coils each), chamomile (10 coils)
- Active ingredient: dl-d-T80-allethrin (pyrethroid), 32.5 mg/coil
- Duration: approx. 7 hours/coil
- Other ingredients: sodium dehydroacetate, plant mixture powder, fragrance, etc.
- Comes with coil holder
- Lid can be used as tray
- Dimensions (30-coil box): 137 x 135 x 117 mm (5.4 x 5.3 x 4.6")
- Dimensions (50-coil box): 168 x 168 x 183 mm (6.6 x 6.6 x 7.2")