Kincho's red rooster on a white circle logo has become one of the icons of modern Japan. The company registered it in 1910, 20 years after the founder invented the world's first mosquito incense stick and 15 years after he invented the world's first mosquito coil. It is the exact same logo that is featured on the retro-looking metallic box of the Kincho Uzumaki Mini Mosquito Coil, guaranteeing that the coils it contains are as good today as they were over a century ago!
What makes the Kincho Uzumaki Mini Mosquito Coil more convenient than standard coils is that they are smaller (just 97 x 97 x 66 mm / 3.8 x 3.8 x 2.6"), so can be used in situations where you want protection for just a few hours: each one of them lasts about three hours. And what makes them more desirable to many consumers is that their active ingredient is 100% natural Dalmatian chrysanthemum pyrethrin and not some artificial chemical equivalent.
Specs and Features:
- Active ingredient: 100% natural Dalmatian chrysanthemum pyrethrin
- Duration: approx. 3 hours per coil
- Dimensions: 97 x 97 x 66 mm (3.8 x 3.8 x 2.6")
- Come with coil holder
- Made by mosquito coil inventor Kincho (est. 1886)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)