You have probably thought of it yourself: a heated sleeping that you could use at home during those cold winter nights before going to bed and crawling into your warm and fluffy duvet. The Thanko Kotanpo Personal Kotatsu is exactly this, taking the concept of the kotatsu table-heater-and-duvet combination that has been part of Japanese households for decades to the next level: something you can wear and feel warm lying down, sitting, or even walking around the house. And being made of washable polyester, it is fluffy too!
The Thanko Kotanpo Personal Kotatsu features Velcro-style straps that allow it to fit a wide variety of body sizes and types. It has a hand-warmer pocket on its front and opens at the lower end so you can stick your feet out if you want to get up from your couch and go to the bathroom or kitchen for a snack or cup of coffee. You can set its temperature from 30-42°C (86-107.6°F) in 3°C increments and it has an automatic timer for 30, 60, or 90 minutes. Plug it into any 100V/50-60 Hz outlet, get in it, set it to your favorite temperature, and say goodbye to the winter cold!
Specs and Features:
- Color: brown
- Hand-warmer pocket
- Feet openings for ease of movement
- Velcro-style size-adjustment straps
- Dimensions: approx. 480 x 320 x 1,290 mm (18.8" x 12.5" x 4.2 ft)
- Weight: approx. 19.8 kg (4.3 lbs)
- Cable length: approx. 300 cm (9.8 ft)
- Operating voltage: AC 100V/50-60 Hz
- Temperature settings: approx. 30-42°C (86-107.6°F) in 3°C increments
- Power consumption: 50 W
- Auto-off timer settings: 30 min., 60 min., 90 min.
- Material: polyester
- Instructions/manual: Japanese