The expression "warm and cuddly" is often used when describing Japanese mascots and characters, but in the case of the Rilakkuma USB Instant Body Heater, it is literally true: not only does this warmer come in a design based on three adorable characters from the Rilakkuma universe (Rilakkuma itself and the other two bears, Korilakkuma and Chairoikoguma), it is genuinely cuddly, thanks to the plush polyester exterior, plus it is actually warm, thanks to the heating unit inside that goes up to 42-46°C (107-114°F) and stays on for a whole hour.
You don't have to worry about how to make your Rilakkuma USB Instant Body Heater warm up: just plug it into any USB port! And if you want to use it outside, a smartphone battery pack works just fine. It takes only 30 seconds for your bear to heat and then you can use it to your heart's content to help you relax or keep you warm in a cold room. Remember: Japanese homes generally don't have central heating, so people need to come up with ways to keep warm!
The Rilakkuma USB Instant Body Heater features:
- Rilakkuma-themed wired heater
- 3 versions: Rilakkuma (light brown), Korilakkuma (white), Chairoikoguma (brown)
- Dimensions (approx.): Rirakuma (300 mm/11.8"), Korilakkuma (280 mm/11"), Chairoikoguma (275 mm/10.8")
- Materials: polyester, acrylic, ABS, PVC
- 1-hour auto-off function
- Temperature: 42-46°C (107-114°F)
- Heating time: about 30 seconds after connection to a USB source
- Also works with smartphone battery packs
- Instructions: Japanese