Having a wonderful complexion thanks to their diet and the ample humidity of their home country, you would think the Japanese wouldn't need devices to help tone their skin. But time is time in Japan, as it is anywhere else, and it takes its toll so eventually even the Japanese need all the help science and technology can provide to fight its effects. And with a device like the Ya-Man Bloom 6 Anti-Aging Device, the fight just got a lot easier since it packs more anti-aging power than you could even imagine!
The Ya-Man Bloom 6 treats the skin using three different methods: Triple Boost RF, Dynamic Multiple Currents EMS, and red LED. Featuring a five-layered ring that builds upon Ya-Man's parallel electrode technology and 10 radio frequency wave forms adjusted by its new touch sensor exactly to the type of your skin, it can deliver targeted skin and eye care in just a few minutes. And at just 181 x 47 x 47 mm (7.1 x 1.9 x 1.9"), about 180 g (6.3 oz), and with a rechargeable battery, all this power can be with you pretty much wherever you go!
Specs and Features:
- Skin care methods: Triple Boost RF, Dynamic Multiple Currents EMS, red LED
- Touch sensor
- Eye care output function
- Dimensions: 181 x 47 x 47 mm (7.1 x 1.9 x 1.9")
- Weight: approx. 180 g (6.3 oz)
- Rechargeable battery
- Charging time: approx. 3 hours
- Continuous operating time: approx. 30 min.
- Comes with AC adapter and drawstring pouch
- Made in Japan
- Instructions/manual: Japanese