As the old cliché goes, the Ya-Man Hot Shave Razor brings the best of two worlds: that of the electric shaver and that of shaving foam or gel. Yes, you can have the long life, ease of maintenance, and minimal danger of the electric shaver here, but also the lack of dryness and irritation that can only be prevented when you are using foam or gel. In other words, it's an electric shaver that can get wet (it is IPX7 waterproof) and be used with shaving products like foam, soap or, gel.
But it isn't just that: in its 65 x 65 x 185 mm (2.6 x 2.6 x 7.3") rechargeable body, the Ya-Man Hot Shave Razor also packs an 1 MHz RF (radio frequency) generator that keeps your face warm as you shave, a high-tech version of what classic barbers do with a warm towel. With double rotary 0.85 mm (0.03") blades that cut from all angles at a speed of up to 2,000 strokes a minute, it shaves you deeper than any razor while at the same time the RF stimulates the collagen and elastin production in your skin, keeping it young and healthy!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: RF Shaver, Shaver, RF, Trimmer
- RF frequency: 1 MHz
- Double rotary blades that cut from all angles (360 degrees)
- Blade thickness: approx. 0.85 mm (0.03")
- Speed: up to 2,000 strokes/minute
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Use with shaving foam or gel
- Dimensions: approx. 65 x 65 x 185 mm (2.6 x 2.6 x 7.3")
- Weight: approx. 255 g (9 oz)
- Charging time: approx. 3 hours
- Operating time: approx. 25 min.
- Comes with AC adapter, trimmer, head cover, cleaning brush
- Instructions/manual: Japanese