Admittedly, the new Ya-Man Design Lift Eye Booster system looks a lot like a science fiction film prop: wearing it will make you feel like a character from a cyberpunk story set in futuristic Tokyo, interfacing with machines without a keyboard. The truth is, though, this revolutionary method helps you fight one of the most annoying beauty problems that arise with age: the wrinkles around the eyes, aka the dreaded crow's feet. And the solution is simple: area-specific electric muscle stimulation!
The Ya-Man Design Lift Eye Booster is a pair of 80 x 72 x 4 mm (3.1 x 2.8 x 0.2") sheets made of stretchable electrodes, shaped like a broad L so they can fit on the side of your eyes. In their center, they each have a 23 x 41 x 13 mm (0.9 x 1.6 x 0.5") controller that, when charged, delivers three levels of EMS to the orbicularis oculi muscles around your eyes. Just a 10-minute session two or three times a week is enough to keep the muscles toned and prevent the skin from sagging!
Specs and Features:
- EMS levels: 3
- Waterproof: IPX5
- Recommended usage: 1 x 10 min. session, 2-3 times/week
- Dimensions (controller): approx. 23 x 41 x 13 mm (0.9 x 1.6 x 0.5")
- Dimensions (stretch electrode sheet): approx. 80 x 72 x 4 mm (3.1 x 2.8 x 0.2")
- Weight (controller): approx. 11 g (0.4 oz)
- Weight (stretch electrode sheet): approx. 3 g (0.1 oz)
- Charging time: approx. 2 hours
- Operating time: approx. 5 hours
- Comes with charging USB cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese