Electric shavers are among those devices that haven't really been influenced by technology that much: facial hair grows the same way it has for the last six million years, the only way to shave it is with a blade, and there's the way to move these blades using electricity has been pretty much the same for the last 120 years. So what is it that makes the Panasonic ES-PV6A Lamdash Palm In Shaver different?
Well, for starters, it's rechargeable, so the two-hour charge keeps you well-shaved for about two weeks without having to worry about batteries. And then there's the five-blade configuration that allows it to handle your facial hair no matter the angle – even those hard-to-shave spots under the chin! And then there's the size: at just 5.7 x 7.2 x 4.5 cm (2.2 x 2.8 x 1.8"), the Panasonic ES-PV6A Lamdash Palm In Shaver literally fits in your palm. And because appearances count, it comes in two great marble colors: white and black!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: black, white
- Blades: 5
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 7.2 x 4.5 cm (2.2 x 2.8 x 1.8")
- Weight: 145 g (5.1 oz)
- Power: rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery charging time: 2 hours
- Operation on one full charge: about 14 days
- Comes with carrying case, USB cable (Type A to Type C), Shell Ondina Oil 67 for maintenance
- Instructions/manual: Japanese