Despite the triumphant comeback of razors, electric shavers still boast a large number of dedicated fans, mostly because they allow for a fast and less messy shave, and don't require water and soap. Especially in Japan where the perfect shave is a must-have for the average office worker, the market offers dozens of choices. But among them, the Panasonic Lamdash Skincare Triple-Blade Shaver ES-MT21-H stands out. Not only because it's a great shaver, but because it's the first shaver that doubles as a skincare device during shaving or even independently!
The Panasonic Lamdash Skincare Triple-Blade Shaver ES-MT21-H features a metal plate that, when slightly wet, produces ions that open the skin's pores and allow for any lotion you are using to penetrate the skin and moisturize it better. You can use this feature either while shaving or you can cover the blades (which, at a 30-degree acute angle, shave really deep) to use only the skin care function. A skincare device that isn't limited to men's faces, it's certainly worth its 2020 Good Design Award!
The Panasonic Lamdash Skincare Triple-Blade Shaver ES-MT21-H features:
- Model: ES-MT21-H
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 6.5 x 5.5 cm (7 x 2.5 x 2.1")
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz)
- Slit blade, multi-fit arc blade, smooth roller
- Outer blade: stainless steel three-ply blade
- Inner blade: 30-degree acute angle nano-edge blade
- Linear motor drive: approx. 13,000 strokes/minute
- Switch lock: electric
- Three ion modes, three temperature modes
- Operating voltage: AC 100-240V (Automatic Line Switching)
- Power consumption when charging: 10 W
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Charging time: 60 min.
- Operation time: approx. 60 min. on a full charge
- Waterproofing: IPX7
- Includes: AC adapter, charging base
- Winner of the 2020 Good Design Award
- Instructions: Japanese