He is mostly known for his kart driving, hence the whole Mario Kart franchise going back to the early 1990s, but if you played the 2014 version, Mario Kart 8, you know that the beloved Italian plumber is equally good at driving all-terrain four-wheeled vehicles that can handle anything from rocks to sand to mud. The Mario Kart RC Buggy allows you spend hours of fun recreating some of Mario's races on this kind of vehicle at home, in your garden, or anywhere else you happen to be!
Made to a scale of 1/20, the Mario Kart RC Buggy measures 196 x 192 x 148 mm (7.7 x 7.6 x 5.8") and weighs 592 g (1.3 lbs). It can run as fast as 9 kmh (5.5 mph) and on a single 50-minute charge (it comes with a USB cord so you can hook it up to any USB source), it runs for up to 20 minutes any way you steer it using the 2.4 GHz radio controller within the 20 m (22 yd) the range.
Specs and Features:
- Scale: 1/20
- Licensed Nintendo merchandise
- Max. speed: 9 kmh (5.5 mph)
- Dimensions: 196 x 192 x 148 mm (7.7 x 7.6 x 5.8")
- Weight: 592 g (1.3 lbs)
- Radio controller frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Radio controller range: 20 m (22 yd)
- Radio controller power: 2 AAA batteries
- Charging time: 50 min.
- Continuous operation time: max. 20 min.
- Buggy power: Li-Po battery pack
- Comes with USB charging cable
- For ages 6 and over