What could be more surreal than an Italian plumber becoming one of the most popular game characters not only in Japan but all over the world? How about a dinosaur-like sidekick who can be ridden by other characters or be a playable character himself, driving karts and riding ATVs? Yes, we are talking about Yoshi (real name Therapoda Yoshisaur Munchakoopas), who can now roam wild in your home and garden like he does on Mario Kart 8, thanks to the Yoshi Mario Kart RC Buggy!
The RC car is 196 x 198 x 148 mm (7.7 x 7.8 x 5.8") and weighs 556 g (1.2 lbs). Its controller is battery-operated and takes two AAA batteries, while the ATV itself has a rechargeable Li-Po battery charged by any USB source. On a full charge, it runs for 20 minutes on any terrain (its soft tires will see to that) and it can reach a speed of 9 kmh (5.5 mph). Just make sure you are always no further than 20 m (22 yards) from it so you can keep Yoshi's vehicle under control!
Specs and Features:
- Scale: 1/20
- Licensed Nintendo merchandise
- Max. speed: 9 kmh (5.5 mph)
- Dimensions: 196 x 198 x 148 mm (7.7 x 7.8 x 5.8")
- Weight: 556 g (1.2 lbs)
- Radio controller frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Radio controller range: 20 m (22 yd)
- Radio controller power: 2 AAA batteries
- Charging time: 50 min.
- Continuous operation time: max. 20 min.
- Buggy power: Li-Po battery pack
- Comes with USB charging cable
- For ages 6 and over