Perfect for outdoors, the garden or even the bathroom, this lamp is just so nifty! As the name suggests, the Green House Beach Ball Inflatable Waterproof LED Solar Lantern looks like a beach ball, making it a lightweight light that can be deflated for ease of carrying. When you want some light at the tent or camping site, or out in the garden, just blow it up! Being solar-powered and waterproof, you don't have to worry about energy, rain or dew on the ground.
With an hour of sunshine the lantern can go for over 5 hours. You can adjust the brightness to high or low, and as the ball is a fun beach ball design, it looks cool and can even float in water.
Hang it up, carry it around by the handle, lay it down on the ground... or even have it bobbing along in a swimming pool when you go for a midnight dip! Almost the only thing you can't do with this is actually use it play beach ball!
On a full charge your beach ball will shine for as long as 17 hours. Choose between the clear or white versions.
The Beach Ball Inflatable Waterproof LED Solar Lantern by Green House features:
- GH-LED10SLA series light
- Versions: clear or white
- Brightness: two settings (35lm, 17lm)
- 10 white LED lights
- Battery: lithium ion, 1,000mAh
- Battery can be charged and used around 300 times
- Use time: full 1 hour in sunny weather = 5.5 hours (on low setting)
- Full charge up: around 20 hours under sunny weather
- On a full charge, can last up to 17 hours on low setting
- Solar panel: 5V, 160mA
- Waterproof: IPX6 (never submerge)
- Size: 200 x 200 x 200mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.9") (when inflated and in use)
- Weight: around 99g (3.5 oz)
- Materials: PVC
- Do not use as actual beach ball
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)