The traditional portable mosquito repellent in Japan is simply the round lid of the mosquito coil can. And while the Japanese are all for tradition, they are also all for innovation – one of Japan's many contradictions! The Kincho Braaa Canox Wearable Mosquito Repellent is an example of this love for both the old and the new: a portable insect repellent that isn't dependent on mosquito coils and offers longer and safer protection!
The Kincho Braaa Canox Wearable Mosquito Repellent uses special cartridges created by Japan's foremost specialist in the market. Each cartridge is good for 240 hours, which means it lasts for a full month of eight-hour days or nights. You get a cartridge included with the Braaa Canox and can add extra cartridges in packs of two, four, or six. It measures just 113 x 57 x 26 mm (4.4 x 2.2 x 1") and on one end has a carabiner clip so you can attach it anywhere, including to your belt or bag. It is powered by two AAA batteries so there is no risk of fire or live flames involved. A modern reinterpretation of a classic idea that solves your mosquito problem wherever you are!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: black, ivory
- 1 cartridge is already included with holder
- Extra cartridges pack: 2, 4, 6
- Attaches to belt, bag, etc.
- Cartridge duration: approx. 240 hours
- Active ingredient: metofluthrin (pyrethroid) 60 mg
- Collaboration with historic mosquito repellent maker Kincho
- Dimensions: approx. 113 x 57 x 26 mm (4.4 x 2.2 x 1")
- Weight: approx. 105 g (0.2 oz)
- Carabiner ring maximum load: 5 kg (11 lbs)
- Carabiner material: zinc alloy
- Power: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese