You don't need to be a total anime geek to know the 1986 film Castle in the Sky (also known as Laputa: Castle in the Sky). But if you are, you will also know that it was the first film animated by what is without a doubt the industry's most respected production studio, Studio Ghibli, and the film that launched the career of master director Hayao Miyazaki. And you will instantly recognize the two pairs of Castle in the Sky Eyewear!
The Castle in the Sky Eyewear comes in two designs: the Colonel Muska replica sunglasses or the Pazu goggle-style frame. Both are officially licensed by Studio Ghibli and are made of titanium alloy and with extreme attention to detail. These aren't cheap copies of the eyewear worn by the movie's characters, but top-quality glasses that come in special Castle in the Sky boxes and with an exclusive Studio Ghibli cleaning cloth. Own a piece (or preferably two!) of classic anime greatness with these unique items.
The Castle in the Sky Eyewear features:
- Option: Colonel Muska (sunglasses), Pazu (goggle-style frame)
- Lens diameter: 51 mm/2" (Colonel Muska), 57 mm/2.2" (Pazu)
- Weight: 23 g/0.8 oz (Colonel Muska), 43 g/1.5 oz (Pazu)
- Materials: titanium alloy, resin (Colonel Muska, Pazu)
- Includes special case, Studio Ghibli cleaning cloth
- Officially licensed Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Made in Japan