Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Felty Sewing Machine Set
Popular manga/anime character-themed crafts machine
It isn't like there's a shortage of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba merchandise. Just here at Japan Trend Shop, we offer over 50 items! But what's great about the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Felty Sewing Machine Set is that you (or your children: it's safe for anyone age six and over) can make truly original items using the machine itself and the material included. And the set features pretty much all of your favorite heroes from the manga/anime franchise that despite its short run, is already one of the biggest hits in industry history.
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Felty Sewing Machine Set comprises two parts: firstly, a mini, battery-operated sewing machine that works with heat (so no need to worry about needles), and comes with a set of pieces of felt illustrated with images and patterns from the manga; and secondly, a starter kit that features even more pieces of felt with even more characters and patterns. And it comes with images that help you make many different items including pencil cases, tissue paper holders, pouches, and even small bags, all themed after Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado, and the elite sword-fighters of the Demon Slayer Corps!
Specs and Features:
- Licensed Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba merchandise
- Set contains sewing machine with basic kit and starter kit
- Includes a total of 27 pieces of felt and padding
- Machine continuous operation time: 35 minutes
- For ages 6 years and above
- Power: 4 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Manual/instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)