Packed lunches and the boxes to carry them in are a whole subculture in Japan and if you go to any Tokyo park on a sunny day at around noon, you will see dozens of office workers sitting on benches, opening all kinds of amazing boxes, and enjoying their lunch. And these days, there's a very good chance many of them will be using the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Nezuko Kamado Lunchbox, because of the unbelievable popularity of the franchise regardless of age, gender, or any other distinction.
Of course, the main attraction of the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Nezuko Kamado Lunchbox is the imagery, starring the four main characters - Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira - as well as the nine Hashira Demon Slayers. But other than that, it's a very convenient lunchbox set, including a 500 ml (17 fl oz) main box with separators for different foods, chopsticks with a separate case, a carrying pouch, and a tablecloth - patterned after Nezuko's pink kimono. If you are a fan of the series, there's no better way to carry your lunch!
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Nezuko Kamado Lunchbox features:
- Contains partitioned lunchbox, drawstring pouch, chopsticks, chopsticks case, tablecloth
- Dimensions (lunch box): 16.9 x 10.4 x 5.8 cm (6.7 x 4.1 x 2.3")
- Dimensions (chopsticks case): 17.5 x 2.7 x 1.5 cm (6.9 x 1.1 x 0.6")
- Chopsticks length: 16.5 cm (6.4")
- Dimensions (pouch): 27 x 16 cm (10.6 x 6.3")
- Dimensions (table cloth): 52 x 52 cm (20.5 x 20.5")
- Weight: 134 g (4.8 oz)
- Materials: polypropylene, AS resin, silicone, rubber
- Pouch material: 100% cotton
- Tablecloth material: 100% cotton
- Tablecloth pattern: Nezuko Kamado kimono
- Capacity: 500 ml (17 fl oz)
- Made in Japan