There are countless names for the countless hues of colors surrounding us. The Mizuiro Sea Crayons Set contains 12 colors reproduced from high-quality images from seas all over the planet, from Japan's very own Amami Oshima between the islands of Kyushu and Okinawa to Belize's Great Blue Hole, the Ilulissat Icefjord in Greenland, and the Ganges Delta in Bangladesh. This is a truly unique palette of original colors at the service of your creativity!
It isn't just the colors, though: the Mizuiro Sea Crayons Set gives you the opportunity to get more involved with our planet and its amazing seas and oceans. Using the QR code inside the 100 x 167 x 19 mm (3.9 x 6.6 x 0.7") box, you can see pictures of the spots the inspired the colors and learn more about their climates, flora, and fauna. You can also contribute to saving our planet: a portion of the sales of each box is donated to the Republic of Kiribati, an island country in Micronesia that is struggling against the rising sea levels!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 12 crayons of unnamed colors selected from satellite photos of the world's oceans
- Contains QR code that allows you to see the picture of the sea for each color
- Portion of the sales is donated to the Republic of Kiribati as a natural disaster fund against sea level rises
- Winner of several awards including the 2022 Good Design Award
- Crayon materials: beeswax, carnauba wax, edible oil, pigment, fish oil
- Box dimensions: 100 x 167 x 19 mm (3.9 x 6.6 x 0.7")