There is no better material for your children to start unfolding their artistic tendencies than color crayons and the Kitpas Medium Rice Wax Crayons should be your first choice when it comes to that. Firstly, because of their flexibility: they come in three different boxes with 12, 16, or 24 colors (all great collections of hues and tints). They can be used in all kinds of surfaces, including glass, and are water-soluble, so cleaning up afterwards is as easy as wiping them with a wet towel.
Of course, being water-soluble also means that you can use them in more sophisticated ways, like mixing with water and working them with a brush for some amazing color combinations. But what makes the Kitpas Medium Rice Wax Crayons truly exceptional, particularly for children and people with sensitive skin, is that they are made from a special rice bran-based wax, that means they are gentle on the skin, even if you paint directly on it (as children probably will!). Let your children play creatively and carefree with these amazing sets!
Specs and Features:
- Options: 12, 16, 24 crayons/colors
- Colors (12): white, pink, red, orange, light orange, yellow, yellow-green, green, light blue, brown, black
- Colors (16): white, pink, red, orange, light orange, yellow, yellow-green, green, light blue, blue, navy, purple, brown, dark brown, gray, black
- Colors (24): white, pink, magenta, red, orange, Japanese rose, light orange, yellow, yellow-green, moss green, teal, light blue, aqua, blue, navy, light purple, purple, fuchsia, beige, ochre brown, brown, dark brown, gray, black
- Can be used on any surface, including glass
- Can be erased with wet cloth
- Precut paper wrapping for easier peeling
- Dimensions (crayon): 1.1 x 0.8 cm (0.4 x 0.3")
- Materials: rice bran-based wax, paper