The NoPoPo Mini Lantern is pure craziness: a lamp powered with nothing but water! Simple to use, rechargable almost anywhere, and lasting up to ten years without losing charge, the NoPoPo is a perfect addition to any emergency kit, camping gear, survival set, and more. The versatile mini lantern can be used as either a flashlight or a unidirectional lantern; just slide the cover up to change modes.
How to use the NoPoPo mini lantern
- Use the included syringe to suck water into the NoPoPo battery
- Place the NoPoPo battery into the mini lantern
- Switch on!
- Proprietary NoPoPo hydro-electric battery from Aqua Power Japan
- White LED lamp works as flashlight or lantern
- Holds charge up to ten years
- Also charges with beer, sake, cola, or even urine
- Size: 9.65x2.75cm (3.75x1.08 inches)
- AA NoPoPo battery included; can be charged up to four times
- Manual: Japanese, but self-explanatory