Whenever there is an earthquake of JMA Scale 3 or more, the Shock Sensor Lamp will automatically switch on. Attach it your bag, a wall or door, or just keep this LED light handy in a drawer in case of a disaster.
Its built-in seismic sensor and long-lasting power make this lamp an indispensable household tool for emergencies. With a new set of batteries it will last around 15 hours when turned on, while on the automatic setting it will be good for around 500 days.
The Shock Sensor Lamp features:
- Automatically turns on in case of quakes of magnitude 3 (JMA Scale)
- Lasts 500 days on automatic setting
- Comes with magnet so can be attached to wall or door
- Also comes with strap so can be hung
- Light changes as battery power decreases (see image below)
- Size: around 8.8 x 3.6cm (3.5 x 1.4")
- Weight: around 55g (1.9 oz) (without batteries)
- Power: AA batteries x 4