Now isn't this something you have thought of yourself? You can't leave the house without your array of personal electronics, so you also need to take along a mobile battery in case you run out of power. But where to keep that battery? Your mobile devices are already using up all your pockets! That's where the Carabiner Battery Double comes in: it's a battery that clips on your bag or backpack, and provides all the USB power your electronics need! And because it's not made to sit in your pocket, it is also IPX6 waterproof, meaning it can take high-pressure water streams from any angle!
Adding to its outdoorsy profile are the colors: the Carabiner Battery Double comes in olive and coyote, which are military-style variations of green and brown. But it also has a civilian side, which is a simple black, the easiest color to accessorize, so it won't look out of place even if attached to a shoulder bag or a briefcase when out and about in town. Very light (135 g/4.7 oz), with a micro USB B input and a USB A output, and with a charging time of three hours, it's the last mobile battery you will ever need!
Specs and Features:
- Easy-to-attach mobile bank/battery
- Very portable
- Ideal for outdoor use, including hiking and camping
- Colors: black, olive, coyote
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.4 x 2.2 cm (2.9 x 4.4 x 0.9")
- Weight: 135 g (4.7 oz)
- Input: micro USB B, 5V/2.0A
- Output: USB A, 5V/2.0A
- Internal battery: rechargeable lithium-ion 6000 mAh
- Water resistance: IPX6
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Comes with charging micro USB cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese