At the 1964 Olympics in Tokyo, the foreign delegations wondered why the Japanese were wearing face masks. At the second Summer Olympics to be hosted in Japan's metropolis, nobody will be wondering that because everyone wears them now! The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Navy Face Mask gives you the opportunity to have a very appropriate memento of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and, at the same time, a powerful piece of face protection against viruses, allergies, or atmospheric pollution. In two sizes (medium and large), the mask comes in the dark navy blue that is the official color of the Games and with a big Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo and the Olympic rings on the right cheek.
What makes the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Navy Face Mask special, though, is what's inside: from its triple-layered structure and the resin skeleton that keeps the fabric away from your mouth and nose, allowing you to breath more comfortably, to the fabric itself (breathable, quick-drying recycled polyester yarn) and its filter, that blocks 99% of the fine particles in the air, this is a mask that will keep you safe for years.
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Navy Face Mask features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise
- Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo and Olympic rings on the right side
- Color: dark navy blue
- Triple-layer structure
- Three-dimensional structure filter with 99% PFE (fine particle filtration efficiency)
- Contains resin skeleton for easier breathing
- Breathable, quick-drying material
- Made of recycled yarn
- Sizes: M, L
- M: 13.3 x 19 cm (5.2 x 7.4")
- L: 14.3 x 21 cm (5.6 x 8.2")
- Materials: polyester, polypropylene
0.1Kg / 0.22lbs