Tokyo 2020 Olympics Image-Stabilized Binoculars
Tokyo Olympic Games 12x optical instrument with anti-shaking mechanism
You probably watch the Olympics on your TV, so all the closeups you need are provided courtesy of the broadcaster. But if you want to really watch sports from a venue, you need a pair of binoculars like these: the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Image-Stabilized Binoculars. And if you don't yet know the difference between regular and image-stabilized binoculars, you are in for a treat!
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Image-Stabilized Binoculars contain a two-axis gimbal stabilization system that minimizes the effect of your hands shaking as you hold them. This means that the image is much steadier and you can actually see details like the expression on the athletes' faces. And with 12x magnification, their faces look really close! The binoculars come with a case and a Tokyo 2020 Olympics' strap, and feature the Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo as well as the Olympic rings, so you will always remember what they were created for!
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Image-Stabilized Binoculars feature:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise
- Features Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo and Olympic rings logo
- Color: white
- Magnification power: 12x
- Lens effective diameter: 30 mm (1.1")
- 2-axis gimbal stabilization system
- Dimensions: 149 x 108 x 62 mm (5.8 x 4.2 x 2.4")
- Weight (without batteries): 422 g (14.8 oz)
- Materials: optical glass, polycarbonate, ABS polymer, polyester
- Batteries: AAA x 2
- Comes with neck strap, case