Tokyo 2020 Olympics Furoshiki and Bag
2021 Summer Olympic Games traditional multipurpose wrapping cloth
Furoshiki literally means "something to spread in the bath" and this was the primary use of these square pieces of cloths originally: to bundle your clothes in when you went to the public bath. In this day and age, when everyone has a bath at home and public baths are disappearing, furoshiki have gotten a second wind as wrapping for very expensive gifts and, with the addition of two loops, as bags. Like the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Furoshiki and Bag: you get a beautiful everyday bag you can make yourself just by tying up the furoshiki's corners or you can use the furoshiki cloth by itself to wrap anything you want.
With a little searching online, you will find dozens of ideas about how to use the furoshiki, with or without the handles. And since the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Furoshiki and Bag is part of the official Tokyo 2020 Olympics merchandise lineup, it comes in the event's main colors and features the Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo as well as the Olympic rings symbol, so it will always remind you of the second time Tokyo hosted the Summer Olympic Games!
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Furoshiki and Bag features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise
- Print on 1 side
- Furoshiki wrapping cloth with handles to tie up as bag
- Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo and Olympic rings logo
- Color: blue with white Tokyo Olympics logo
- Furoshiki cloth dimensions: 680 x 680 mm (26.7 x 26.7")
- Handle loops diameter: 130 mm (5.1")
- Materials: polyester, acrylic PMMA