Yes, generally speaking our gardens are cooler than our houses and the countryside is cooler than our city gardens. But there are times when the heat is so overwhelming that even in a campsite on the mountains or on the beach, you find yourself wishing for the comfort of your air conditioner. Which of course you cannot have (the outdoors is notorious for its lack of air conditioners) and this is when you need something like the Sotomo Rechargeable Folding Circulator!
Just 165 x 180 x 230 mm (6.5 x 7 x 9"), the Sotomo Rechargeable Folding Circulator fits in even a small bag or backpack. And at 1.1.kg (2.4 lbs), it won't make your bag much heavier either. Make sure that before you take it on the road (or the garden, or the beach, or anywhere else), you have charged it using the USB cable it comes with (it will need about three hours for a full charge). Depending on the airflow setting (it has two), you should get between 1.5 to 4.5 hours or air to cool you down regardless of how hot the weather is!
Specs and Features:
- Air volume: 2 settings
- Left-right automatic movement: approx. 65 degrees
- Up-down automatic movement: approx. 180 degrees
- Dimensions: approx. 165 x 180 x 230 mm (6.5 x 7 x 9")
- Weight: approx. 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Charging time: approx. 3 hours
- Continuous operating time: approx. 1.5-4.5 hours
- Material: ABS
- Power: DC 3.7 V 5,000 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Comes with approx. 1 m (3.3 ft) long USB cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese