In the case of Japan, the problem is humidity, the terror of the Japanese summer, but in other countries it might be the complete opposite: too much dryness. Or it can be too much cold or too much heat or any other condition that might tamper with food's taste and freshness. Bread, cereal, pasta, nuts, and beans are very especially sensitive to atmospheric changes and this is why, even if you don't live in Tokyo, you need a Recolte RFS-1 Food Storage Box!
With a capacity of 7 liters and operation that is literally "one-button." the Recolte RFS-1 Food Storage Box lowers the atmospheric pressure inside by 0.75 atmospheres, keeping your food fresh, crispy, and mold-free. You only need to plug it into a USB power outlet (it comes with its own cable), put the food in, close the lid, and push the button. And because it's rechargeable, you can even move it from your kitchen to your living room to always have your food near you, fresh and delicious!
The Recolte RFS-1 Food Storage Box features:
- Vacuum storage container for dry foods
- Color: gray
- Dimensions: approx. 24.5 x 24.5 x 24 cm (9.6 x 9.6 x 9.4")
- Weight: approx. 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Capacity: approx. 7 liters
- Power: lithium-ion battery, 2,000 mAh
- Charging time: approx. 4-6 hours
- Input voltage: DC 5 V 1.2 A
- Consumption: approx. 3 W
- Pressure inside: approx. 0.75 atmosphere lower than that of the environment
- Materials: ABS resin, polycarbonate
- Includes USB cable
- Instructions: Japanese