There are dozens of uniquely Japanese Pringles flavors but if you are going for the bare essentials, for the flavor that launched all the others, it has to be Umashio, the "tasty salted." Simple and elegant, and with a distinctive bright red container, these are the Pringles that have become the golden standard in Japan. The Pringles Umashio Vacuum Flask celebrates this classic snack in a unique way, allowing you to always carry around the iconic tubular Pringles box!
The Pringles Umashio Vacuum Flask is 180.5 x 56.5 mm (7.1 x 2.2") vacuum flask and can be used for both hot or cold beverages. Provided they are 47°C (116.6°F) or hotter or 13°C (55.4°F) or colder, it keeps them that way for six hours thanks to its vacuum insulation. It's made of stainless steel, polypropylene, and silicone rubber and has a capacity of 250 ml (8.5 fl oz). And, as you can tell from the pictures, it looks exactly like a tube filled with delicious Umashio Pringles!
Specs and Features:
- Capacity: 250 ml (8.5 fl oz)
- Insulation method: vacuum
- Heat insulation: 47°C (116.6°F) or more (6 hours)
- Cold insulation: 13°C (55.4°F) or less (6 hours)
- Dimensions: 180.5 x 56.5 mm (7.1 x 2.2")
- Materials: stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone rubber