Don't you love a nice box of Pringles Cheeeeeese, the umami of the cheese blending with the potato's saltiness? And don't you love to wash it down with a cold beverage? The Pringles Cheeeeeese Drink Tumbler allows you to do just that while still staying in Pringles territory: from the outside it looks like a standard Pringles Cheeeeeese container (just a bit shorter) but when you open its top, you see it's a beautifully constructed water bottle capable of holding 400 ml (13.5 fl oz) of your beverage of choice.
The Pringles Cheeeeeese Drink Tumbler is made of stainless steel and polypropylene and has a silicone rubber closure, so you can carry it around in your backpack without fear of leaks. It's 157 x 72 mm (6.1 x 2.8"), so can fit everywhere a Pringles tube can, and as for temperatures, it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold for six hours as long as their initial temperatures are 46°C (114.8°F) or more or 11°C (51.8°F) or less, respectively!
Specs and Features:
- Capacity: 400 ml (13.5 fl oz)
- Insulation method: vacuum
- Heat insulation: 46°C (114.8°F) or more (6 hours)
- Cold insulation: 11°C (51.8°F) or less (6 hours)
- Dimensions: 157 x 72 mm (6.1 x 2.8")
- Materials stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone rubber