There is no Japanese cuisine without soy sauce. It sounds like a cliché but it's true! From sashimi to tempura to ramen noodles, soy sauce is the not-exactly-secret ingredient that makes Japanese food what it is, and the varieties of soy sauce are countless. But if we are talking top quality, all-natural, handmade soy sauce, we are talking Marushin Honke from Wakayama, that has been creating its magic elixirs since 1881. And if you think the word "magic" is an exaggeration, the Marushin Honke Premium Soy Sauce Set should convince you otherwise!
The five different types of soy sauce in the Marushin Honke Premium Soy Sauce Set are a showcase of the company's artistry and craftsmanship in the creation of this simple yet demanding product. Using the best soy, wheat, and rice from all over Japan and adding ingredients like cucumber, eggplant, and ginger, Marushin Honke produces an incredible lineup whose highlights are this set's Kuyo Murasaki Japanese Origin, Premium Ki-ippon Kuromame, Taru-jikomi Yuasa, and Premium Yuasa Soy Sauce Rosanjin. Each with its own personality and special flavor, and in 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) bottles so you have enough for experimentation!
Specs and Features:
- Contains: 1 Kuyo Murasaki Japanese Origin Soy Sauce, 1 Premium Ki-ippon Kuromame Black Soybean Sauce, 1 Taru-jikomi Yuasa Soy Sauce, 2 Premium Yuasa Soy Sauce Rosanjin
- All bottles 200 ml (6.8 fl oz)
- Ingredients: water, rice, barley, soybean, cucumber, eggplant, sugar, starch syrup, salt, ginger, perilla leaf, soybeans, wheat, salt, alcohol
- No fertilizers or pesticides used
- Handmade in Yuasa, Wakayama Prefecture