A cute black cat sitting on a small table next to a steaming cup of hot coffee and a stack of pancakes with a knob of butter of top: domestic bliss in a nutshell, right? And if the cat happens to be Jiji, the young witch's familiar from the 1989 Hayao Miyazaki classic Kiki's Delivery Service, that's even better. Add a simple but effective climate control system and you have the Kiki's Delivery Service Jiji Humidifier, one of the most original items in the official Studio Ghibli merchandise catalog!
The Kiki's Delivery Service Jiji Humidifier consists of two parts: the bottle that you fill with water and the "engine" that converts this water into a fine mist to control the dryness in your space (one full bottle will keep the area around it hydrated for eight hours and then stop automatically). The device is about 78 x 227 x 78 mm (3 x 8.9 x 3"), weighs 185 g (6.5 oz), and besides the figure of Jiji and the breakfast table on the cap, features the name of the film on the bottle!
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Humidification time on full tank: approx. 8 hours
- Auto-off timer: approx. 8 hours
- Dimensions: approx. 78 x 227 x 78 mm (3 x 8.9 x 3")
- Weight: 185 g (6.5 oz
- Power: USB charging
- Materials: ABS, PVC, PET, polyester, silicone
- For ages 15 and above
- Comes with USB cable (AC adapter not included)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese