It isn't just humans and food that suffers from Japan's infamous summer humidity: a futon with cotton padding can get moldy pretty fast if it isn't aired and dried properly, and there is of course the matter of dust mites, especially if you are sleeping on tatami mats. Even if you take the purely Japanese elements out of the equation, having something that can dry your bedding (or clothes on a rainy day when you can't hang them outside) is always useful, and this is why you need the Futon and Clothes Dryer Ele-Fan in your life!
Compact (280 x 390 x 185 mm / 11 x 15.4 x 7.3") and capable of functioning either standing or lying on its back, Bruno's Futon and Clothes Dryer Ele-Fan has a wide and flexible hose that you can tuck under your bedding to dry the sweat and humidity, and kill the dust mites. Or you can point the hose at your clothes, shoes, or anything else you want to dry! The dryer has several modes (futon drying for summer and winter, fan/clothing, dust mite, oscillation, etc.) and regulates the temperature accordingly. Easy to operate and carry around, this will become your bedding's permanent companion!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: futon drying (summer, winter), fan/clothing (warm)
- Futon drying mode: hot air 60 min. (winter), hot air 60 min. + cool air 20 min. (summer), hot air 20 min. (heating), hot air 120 min. (dust mite)
- Fan/clothing mode: automatic left/right swing function (90 degrees), airflow switching (heat on/off), 3-stage air-volume switching, timer (20 min., 60 min., 120 min.)
- Carrying handle
- Auto-off timer: 3 hours
- Dimensions: 280 x 390 x 185 mm (11 x 15.4 x 7.3")
- Weight: 32 kg (7 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V
- Power consumption: 800 W
- Maximum temperature: 80°C (176°F)
- Power cable length: approx. 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Materials: ABS resin, polypropylene
- Instructions/manual: Japanese