If you have the space (and the money), you can get a drier and put it next to your washing machine. But what happens if your home is small and you still want your dry clothes to be as uncrumpled as possible? The answer is: you get the Thanko Supplementary Clothes Dryer! A product of that famous Japanese ingenuity, especially when it comes to exploiting small spaces, this elevated little ergonomic miracle helps you dry your laundry quickly and wrinkle-free!
The Thanko Supplementary Clothes Dryer consists of an adjustable rack that you can set over your washing machine, an air bag in which you can arrange your laundry using regular or clip-and-drip hangers, and a heating unit that fills the bag with hot air for up to 90 minutes. Easy to assemble and even easier to use, this dryer gets your clothes dry even on a rainy and sunless day. Set it up and put the area over the washing machine to good use –Tokyo style!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions (device): approx. 135 x 180 x 180 mm (5.3 x 7 x 7")
- Dimensions (air bag): approx. 560 x 560 x 800 mm (1.8 x 1.8 x 2.6 ft)
- Dimensions (rack): approx. 640-800 x 500 x 2,000 mm (2-2.6 x 1.6 x 6.5 ft)
- Weight: approx. 5.3 kg (11.6 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1,000 W
- Timer: 0-90 minutes
- Thermostat temperature: 90°C (194°F)
- Fuse temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Power cable length: 160 cm (5.2 ft)
- Materials: ABS, nylon, steel, polyester
- Instructions/manual: Japanese