Better. Safer. More hi-tech. The Ear Scope Windows (Sugoi Mimikaki) by Coden is compatible with a Windows PC and offers a superior way to clean your ear. Coden are the world's leading endoscope manufacturer and this earscope is a fiber optic curette tool made for the average household.
It is like having an internal camera in your head. With a 15.1-inch monitor you can see the inside of your ear up at a magnification of around 15 times!
No more painful and dangerous scratching around inside your ear with cotton swabs and other implements. This is like an advanced version of the traditional Japanese mimikaki ear pick that can clean the ear canal effectively and safely. You can ever take and save still images of what the ear scope's lens is capturing!
The Ear Scope Windows (Sugoi Mimikaki) by Coden features:
- Color: white
- Total length: 19.2cm (7.6")
- Cord length: 200cm (6.6 ft)
- Lens tip: 1.5mm (0.06")
- Ear cleaner: 3mm (0.1")
- 1/5-inch color CMOS
- Weight: around 110g (3.9 oz)
- For Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Requires 2.4GHz Intel Core Duo Processor, 2GB RAM and over
- USB 2.0
- Materials: ABS, stainless steel, glass
- Includes adhesive ear spoon TP-20, small ear pick, CD-ROM, CD-ROM with video function, lens cleaning brush
- This is a medical device
- Made in Japan
- Instructions: Japanese (but relatively easy to learn to use)
- This is the earlier "ear scope" version of the Sugoi Mimikaki ear pick