Admit it: you would love to have one of those telescopic spy cameras SWAT teams use in the movies, right? Seriously now, covert missions aside, these things can be really helpful for all kinds of repair works when the problem that needs to be examined and fixed is way too high or to deep to access. The Thanko Telescopic Camera is one of the best and most flexible systems available on the Japanese market today: with its pole that extends up to 3.6 meters (11.8 ft), two different heads to move around obstacles, 12 high-luminance LEDs to light up even the darkest places, and a controller allowing you to move to all directions, this camera will make any work much easier.
But that's not all. The Thanko Telescopic Camera isn't just a borescope: it will record on an SD card everything its "eye" and the on-board LCD screen sees as stills or video, and it will even record sound so you can fully document your work. Professionals will find this option invaluable since they can present their clients with a complete record of their work. And if you want, you can directly connect the device's control center to external audio-visual equipment to display a larger image. This isn't just a novelty gadget but a sophisticated piece of equipment essential to the toolbox of both professionals and serious amateurs.
The Thanko Telescopic Camera features:
- Size: 70 x 3600 x 75mm (2.7" x 11.8 ft x 2.9")
- Weight: 1.4kg (3 lb)
- Lens deep focus: 60-200mm (2.4-7.9")
- Lighting source: 12 white high-luminance LEDs
- Water and dust resistance: IP68
- Screen: 4.3" color LCD
- Screen resolutions: 720 x 576, 720 x 480, 640 x 480
- Power: rechargeable Lithium-ion battery x 2 (included)
- Includes battery charger, 8GB SD card, cables and adapters, hard case
- Instructions: Japanese (but illustrated and easy to assemble and use)