Office workers (salarymen) have an unofficially official uniform in Japan which invariably involves a dark suit and a white shirt. For women, it's usually a tight skirt suit, which make leggings one of the most widely worn accessories. Unfortunately, any tight-fitting garment comes with a price, especially when the summer is as brutal as it is in Japan, and that price is sweat, bacterial growth, and body odor. Exactly the things that the Deoest Deodorizing Knee-Length Leggings protect you from!
Available in black (since its main target user is women who will be wearing it under a dark skirt) and in sizes M, L, and LL (see corresponding waist and hip measurements below), the Deoest Deodorizing Knee-Length Leggings is made of 95% cotton and 5% polyurethane, but its fabric includes ceramic and metal ion particles that kill 80% of odors about 30 seconds after you have put the leggings on. And the best part is that this antibacterial and deodorizing action continues being effective even after you have washed the leggings a hundred times!
Specs and Features:
- Color: black
- Ceramic and metal ion particles woven into the fabric to absorb odors
- Deodorization effective even after 100 washes
- Kills 80% of odors within 30 seconds
- Sizes: M, L, LL
- M: waist 64-70 cm (25.2-27.6"), hips 83-93 cm (32.7-36.6")
- L: waist: 70-77 cm (27.6-30.3"), hips 86-96 cm (33.9-37.8")
- LL: waist 77-85 cm (30.3-33.5"), hips 89-99 cm (35-39")
- Materials: cotton 95%, polyurethane 5%