It isn't about personal hygiene: the moment we get out of the tub after a long bath our body starts excreting tiny drops of sweat and with them, all kinds of waste material. And like all waste, this material smells and depending on the weather – and the person – this odor can be quite strong and unpleasant. And while there's a whole industry of deodorants that promises to help deal with this problem, there's one solution that is healthier and more effective: the Deoest Deodorizing Panties Standard!
On paper, the Deoest Deodorizing Panties Standard are a, well, standard pair of panties, available in all the easy-to-match colors (black, beige, and light pink) and in four sizes (S, M, L, and LL – for details, see the info below), and made of 95% cotton and 5% polyurethane like most good-quality underwear. What you can't see, though, is that woven into the fabric are ceramic and metal ion particles, too small to see but large enough to stop bacteria and absorb 80% of odors within 30 seconds. And strong enough to last even after 100 washes!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: black, beige, light pink
- Ceramic and metal ion particles woven into the fabric to absorb odors
- Deodorization effective even after 100 washes
- Kills 80% of odors within 30 seconds
- Sizes: S, M, L, LL
- S: waist 58-64 cm (22.8-25.2"), hips 79-89 cm (31.1-35")
- M: waist 64-70 cm (25.2-27.6"), hips 83-93 cm (32.7-36.6")
- L: waist 70-77 cm (27.6-30.3"), hips 86-96 cm (33.9-37.8")
- LL: waist 77-85 cm (30.3-33.5"), hips 89-99 cm (35-39")
- Materials: cotton 95%, polyurethane 5%