If you have ever had a full-body massage, you will probably agree that one of the highlights of the experience is the time when the masseur or masseuse grabs your ankles and shakes your whole lower body left and right. Now with the Atex Lourdes AX-FY919 Feet Exerciser, not only you can duplicate this experience at home but you can also maximize it in a way that even the strongest masseur can't: give your feet, legs, and pelvis an amazing workout for up to 20 minutes!
Compact enough (approximately 345 x 330 x 270 mm, 11.7 x 11.1 x 9.1") to fit almost anywhere when not in use, the Atex Lourdes AX-FY919 Feet Exerciser has five levels of operation, ranging from 100 to 160 revolutions per minute. Even at its lowest level, it can still outperform your masseur several times over! It comes with a cushion so your pelvis will be comfortable during the workout and with a remote control that allows you to set it at the level you want without having to contort your body to reach the actual device. The only thing you need to do is lie on the floor, put your feet on the platform, fire it up, and enjoy!
Specs and Features:
- Levels: 5 (100-160 revolutions/minute)
- Auto-off timer: approx. 20 min.
- Remote control
- Comes with cushion for the pelvis
- Washable cover
- Dimensions (device): approx. 345 x 330 x 270 mm (11.7 x 11.1 x 9.1")
- Dimensions (feet board): 300 x 45 mm (10.1 x 1.5")
- Weight: approx. 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs)
- Materials: ABS resin, urethane foam, stainless steel
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 25 W
- Remote control power: CR2032 battery
- Instructions/manual: Japanese